What are these?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

rlkeeney
Platinum Member

What are these?

Post by rlkeeney »

There are several items for sale here that I do not recognize. What is in the box? It looks like a vise of some kind. Is the item on the far right box a clamp? What are all the white panels? Two tables?

Attachments
00M0M_7rvqahEJkHg_600x450.jpg
00M0M_7rvqahEJkHg_600x450.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
00W0W_cPS7zltJ1gw_600x450.jpg
00W0W_cPS7zltJ1gw_600x450.jpg (43.46 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
--
Robert Keeney
Tallahassee Florida
#odinstoyfactory
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

I am guessing but I believe the while panels are custom tables. The one leaning on the DC is a sliding cross cut sled. The one with the long, narrow cutout appears to be for the jointer. The one on the left is a router table. The box of stuff leaning on the Shopmate (a dust collector by Shopsmith) is a set of MaxiClamps (I believe). The smaller box appears to contain, amongst other things, is a Zliss vise. The Zliss is a very versatile, relocatable vise. I wish I had a couple more.

PS: I think I see a lathe duplicator leaning against the drill press.

It all appears to be in very good condition.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

It looks to have a front table extension too.
The contents of that plastic tote could also be "interesting". :)

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
SDSSmith
Platinum Member

Post by SDSSmith »

It appears as though there is a Zyliss style vise in the box. There is a Maxi Clamp system laid out to the right of the pictures that show the vise. The other tables are an outfeed table, a crosscut table and an overarm router table (though I do not see the router arm in any of the pictures).
Rob in San Diego
Email: SDSSmith51 AT gmail.com
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

More lathe duplicator parts in de 'interesting' plastic box.

The listing does mention an over arm router.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

What are you waiting for? A first hand look and conversation will reveal those answers and more.;)

The light gray part(s) have me wondering whatis.

[ATTACH]25609[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Clipboard05.jpg
Clipboard05.jpg (5.23 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
SDSSmith
Platinum Member

Post by SDSSmith »

JPG40504 wrote:What are you waiting for? A first hand look and conversation will reveal those answers and more.]25609[/ATTACH]
Your picture looks to have the aforementioned lathe duplicator support arms and channel.
Rob in San Diego
Email: SDSSmith51 AT gmail.com
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

SDSSmith wrote:Your picture looks to have the aforementioned lathe duplicator support arms and channel.
Closer look at the 'top' pic (side view) reveals that. Thanks! I just was not seeing the 'details' in the second pix. I recognized the black colored arm in the back but not the lighter appearing parts nor did I percieve them as more than one 'part'.

Musta got too much ZZZZ's last night!:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝