Merry Christmas

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

M E R R Y _ C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! !

Christmas tends to be a season of possible weather extremes here in Central Indiana. We have had Christmas days with temperatures above 70° and Christmas days with temperatures below -20°. 90° is a pretty wide span... Some are very green and some with deep snow.
Last I looked we could have from 3" to 10" of snow starting tonight or in the morning with 40 MPH winds. Could get to be a bit of a sticky wicket... :rolleyes:
That forecast kind of makes me glad that I am retired and have my woodshop in the basement. :) :)
I will still be working on the shop rather than making any particular projects but then working on the shop is one of my favorite activities. Of course I will be making and "adapting" some wooden shop items like storage towers etc. I will have woodworking company coming on the 12th of January and hope to have it and the boot-shop pretty well together by then.

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
mgbbob
Gold Member

Post by mgbbob »

Merry Christmas from the great state of Kansas. Cold with a bit of snow on the ground. Enjoy the day and I hope Santa dropped a little cheer from Shopsmith down the pipe.

Bob
tred1956
Gold Member

Merry Christmas

Post by tred1956 »

From me and mine to you and yours.:)

Happy Holidays
Doug
Enjoy life but, remember we are only practicing for something Better
rpd
Platinum Member

Post by rpd »

[ATTACH]19679[/ATTACH]

Happy Hollandaise
Attachments
HappyHollandaise .jpg
HappyHollandaise .jpg (30.44 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

mgbbob wrote:Merry Christmas from the great state of Kansas. Cold with a bit of snow on the ground. Enjoy the day and I hope Santa dropped a little cheer from Shopsmith down the pipe.Bob

Nothing from Shopsmith but I did find one of these under the tree this morning (plus some other stuff not shop related). :)

http://www.dualsaw.com/products/dualsaw-everyday-cs450.html

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
brick1
Gold Member

Post by brick1 »

Merry Christmas from sunny Florida.........75 degrees and we are blessed with family!!!

to all, Merry Christmas, bill

Brick1
Titusville, Florida
joedw00
Platinum Member

Post by joedw00 »

mgbbob wrote:Merry Christmas from the great state of Kansas. Cold with a bit of snow on the ground. Enjoy the day and I hope Santa dropped a little cheer from Shopsmith down the pipe.

Bob
You must have the snow we are suppose to be getting. It was suppose to start around 6 this morning but nothing yet. :( Merry Christmas
Joe

520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Delta Drill Press, Delta Lathe, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie" Shorty 500

Being a VETERAN is an honor
Being a GRANDPA is priceless
jcgorla
Gold Member

Post by jcgorla »

Merry Christmas to all! Hope it's snowing sawdust in your shops for the holidays!
Making sawdust in Lake Ridge, VA
Shopsmith Mark V, 520 Upgrade, Jointer, DC 3300, Router Table, Several DeWalt power tools
shipwright
Platinum Member

Post by shipwright »

A Christmas wish.

[ATTACH]19680[/ATTACH]

Paul M
Attachments
DSC03909s.JPG
DSC03909s.JPG (34.5 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese
burkhome
Gold Member

Post by burkhome »

robinson46176 wrote:M E R R Y _ C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! !

Christmas tends to be a season of possible weather extremes here in Central Indiana. We have had Christmas days with temperatures above 70° and Christmas days with temperatures below -20°. 90° is a pretty wide span... Some are very green and some with deep snow.
Last I looked we could have from 3" to 10" of snow starting tonight or in the morning with 40 MPH winds. Could get to be a bit of a sticky wicket... :rolleyes:
That forecast kind of makes me glad that I am retired and have my woodshop in the basement. :) :)
I will still be working on the shop rather than making any particular projects but then working on the shop is one of my favorite activities. Of course I will be making and "adapting" some wooden shop items like storage towers etc. I will have woodworking company coming on the 12th of January and hope to have it and the boot-shop pretty well together by then.

Well you enjoy your White Christmas...We thought we would have a green Christmas but got 20" last week...Nice of us to share...Right? Merry Christmas
Roger, Waupun Wisconsin