Where in this WORLD do you live?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

peterm
Platinum Member

Post by peterm »

Just added myself.

BUT, placemark 102 added itself somehow. How do I remove it?

Never mind, I think I removed it.........Google is my friend.
Peter
a 510,a Mini, dedicated SS drillpress, SS spt's, home made SS belt grinder, SS piston air system, Southbend 10k lathe, mill/drill, Taig
hyRAMelu
Gold Member

My location

Post by hyRAMelu »

Added my location this afternoon.
hyRAMelu -- Americus, Kansas
When there's a will, there's a way!

SSMarkV510, SS bandsaw, SS scrollsaw, SS planer, SS jointer, SS jigsaw, SS belt sander, PorterCable router, Dremel stripsander, Dremel scrollsaw, ShopVac, misc.
jcraigie
Platinum Member

Post by jcraigie »

I'm in it to win it
pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

I just added myself. now Nor-Cal doesn't look so barren. :D
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

pinkiewerewolf wrote:I just added myself. now Nor-Cal doesn't look so barren. :D
Glad to have you back!!!!!!! Hope yer 'absence' was due to just being busy with 'more important things'. Ya wearing striped pajama bottoms and a tall white hat????:)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
8iowa
Platinum Member

Post by 8iowa »

Pinkie:

Glad to have you back. Give us an update on your activities and woodworking.
baysidebob
Gold Member

Post by baysidebob »

Pinkie, good to see you on here again. I received your PM, and have driven by your house a couple times. Garage door has been closed each time so haven't stopped. Hope you are enjoying your new place of work, and will have to connect some day........Bob
I keep finding little windows on this forum, that I don't really know what they do. So sometimes I experiment. Probably shouldn't do that, I know in my shop it can get me into trouble.
Bayside Bob
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

BTW Pinkie! Do you only come out for the day(night) before all saints day?:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

JPG40504 wrote:BTW Pinkie! Do you only come out for the day(night) before all saints day?:D

I believe last night was a full moon... :)
--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

hahaha, thanks for the re-welcome guys. I'm finished with school now and working at the local Golf/country club as one of their cooks.

Its good to see that many of the terrific members are still here.

P.S. the full moon was pretty groovy the other night through the giant redwoods.
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D