Double tilt 10ER?

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

badtheba
Gold Member

Re: Double tilt 10ER?

Post by badtheba »

chapmanruss wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:30 pm Danriffle,

There is not much to follow here since this thread has been idle for almost three years now.
It has been idle for almost 3 years mainly because of the issues with the forums a while back. I can log in at this point, but could not claim or view my own post history within my profile, which disgusted me. I have gravitated toward the Facebook groups almost entirely because of that.

That being said, I have made progress on the design of this idea using the treadmill frame as the base as shown, and have purchased some already shortened thick wall way tubes from Doug Smith so that when I tilt it in reverse the top of the table for under table routing actually clears the top of the tubes. The biggest hold up is that I am not a welder, and don't have a good spot to run a circuit for my arc welder, so it's slow going.
rpd
Platinum Member

Re: Double tilt 10ER?

Post by rpd »

badtheba wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:34 am

It has been idle for almost 3 years mainly because of the issues with the forums a while back. I can log in at this point, but could not claim or view my own post history within my profile, which disgusted me. I have gravitated toward the Facebook groups almost entirely because of that.

With the latest phpBB forum software, there are a couple of ways I have found to see my post history.

Click on Quick Links (upper left corner), click Your Posts, enter term(s) in search box to narrow the results.

Or, on the right side of any post, under the posters name and icon, if you click on the number next to Posts it will display all the posts by that member, and a search term can be used to narrow the results.
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,