What happened to the sawdust sessions video

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

beeg
Platinum Member

Post by beeg »

JPG40504 wrote:Microsoft strikes again!

HUH... WHAT????????
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

beeg wrote:HUH... WHAT????????

Weeellll I could be mistaken or misinformed, but, I thought 'Bing' was a microsoft thingey.

Weeellll apparently I cannot read!!!! Blip does not equal Bing. Musta been thinking of bling to get them confused.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
greitz
Gold Member

Post by greitz »

"Blip" and "Bing" are not the same. Close, but no cigar.

Gary
ryjonesacct
Silver Member

Post by ryjonesacct »

Has anyone heard if these are going to be available elsewhere? ie YouTube? As a noob to shopsmith I could seriously benefit from the Sawdust Sessions. I'm surprised they are not already on YouTube. Seems like this would be a no brainer fix. :confused:
ryjonesacct
Silver Member

Post by ryjonesacct »

They are BACK!!!:D I tried clicking on the Shopsmith Reborn Sawdust sessions and they are working again. I posted the previous comment before tried clicking on them again. anyway I just thought I would share the good news.:)
rcplaneguy
Platinum Member

Post by rcplaneguy »

Can anyone watch the entire "pen turning" video in sawdust session #8? When I try to watch it stops about 5 minutes in.
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

rcplaneguy wrote:Can anyone watch the entire "pen turning" video in sawdust session #8? When I try to watch it stops about 5 minutes in.
I got too bored to go all the way but it was still working 12+ minutes in. This is well past your 5 minutes so I'm assuming it is not a video problem on the shopsmith end.

Ed
triumph_tech
Gold Member

Post by triumph_tech »

Thank you Shopsmith for restoring those videos!:)