Rockler T-Track Inline clamps have found a home in my shop

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

Rockler T-Track Inline clamps have found a home in my shop

Post by reible »

You can read about them here:

https://www.rockler.com/rockler-t-track ... -cam-clamp

You might also what to check out these Omni Stops:

Rockler Omni Stop for T-Track Table

https://www.rockler.com/rockler-omni-st ... rack-table

The clamps are more of a toggle then I had hoped for but I still think they will be useful for me. They are also higher then I would like but again there are work around to be had so all is good.

I built some added platforms for my Shaper Origin workstation using the same Rockler t-track that has sort of become my de-facto standard. Here are a couple of pictures showing the clamps on my platforms.
roc1.jpg
roc1.jpg (159.77 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
roc2.jpg
roc2.jpg (155.42 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
This second shot shows the workaround I mentioned.

Not going to be for everyone at that price point but for me it adds some more options that will be useful for my work flow.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Re: Rockler T-Track Inline clamps have found a home in my shop

Post by RFGuy »

Ed,

Nice to see that you finally got your Shaper Workstation. How do you like it so far?
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor