Are you a powerpro owner?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

Are you a powerpro owner?

Post by reible »

Just out of general interest of those of us who post here (new posters are welcome) how many of us have a powerpro?

If they are selling like hot cakes and we have some 41K plus members how many owners do we have here who are willing to post that they have one?

My guess from reading posts here the number is going to be like 20 or so. So is is just lack of posters or are powerpro owner just not on the forum? Maybe they are just occupied using the powerpro to post?

OK let me start. I have two powerpro's. You?

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: Are you a powerpro owner?

Post by jsburger »

I have one.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
stew
Gold Member

Post by stew »

I just bought a used one but will be traveling for a couple of weeks so I have not had any time to play with it yet. Based on the paperwork it was a new headstock direct from SS not a rebuild of an old headstock. It was purchased new about 2 years ago. I do wonder will the warranty still be good for me or only for the original owner?
ChrisNeilan
Platinum Member

Post by ChrisNeilan »

I have one, love it. No problems!
Skizzity
Gold Member

Post by Skizzity »

I have one. A little over a year old.
PowerPro Mark 7, 11" Bandsaw, 4" Jointer, 12" Professional Planer, DC3300 Dust Collector, DW745, DW718 w/ DW723 and a DW788 w/ DW7880.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

I've had one since Labor Day weekend, 2010 !

Chris
ERLover
Platinum Member
Location: Greenie and Goldie Country not to metion the WI Badgers!

Post by ERLover »

reible wrote:Just out of general interest of those of us who post here (new posters are welcome) how many of us have a powerpro?

If they are selling like hot cakes and we have some 41K plus members how many owners do we have here who are willing to post that they have one?

My guess from reading posts here the number is going to be like 20 or so. So is is just lack of posters or are powerpro owner just not on the forum? Maybe they are just occupied using the powerpro to post?

Ed
Sounds like a survey for #s to talk to a Shark, I hope I am wrong.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. Albert Einstein
The Greatness officially starts :D :D :D :D :D :D
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
ChrisNeilan
Platinum Member

Post by ChrisNeilan »

ERLover wrote:
reible wrote:Just out of general interest of those of us who post here (new posters are welcome) how many of us have a powerpro?

Ed
Sounds like a survey for #s to talk to a Shark, I hope I am wrong.
Pretty sure you are :)
ryanbp01
Platinum Member

Post by ryanbp01 »

Not yet. Time for woodworking has been diminishing over the past year. Would like to do it but cannot justify the cost at this time. Besides, I do have a speed reducer and speed increaser.
BPR
RonKlein
Gold Member

Post by RonKlein »

I have one. I am very pleased with it.

Ron
Ron--K6VPV
510, upgraded to 520, now PowerPro, bandsaw, jointer, belt sander, jointmatic, scroll saw, strip sander, pro planer, OPR, DC3300, and more.