Do We Need Changes To This Forum

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Should Admin Allow A Thread's Originator To Block/Delete Posts To That Thread

No but we need to make some other changes to the Forum such as...
31%
38%
31%

Total votes: 55

henecle
Gold Member

Post by henecle »

Well I guess the hiatus was short lived... looks like everyone's "favorite" poster is back in another section of the forum. Looks like some recent screen names reverted back to previous monikers as well. :rolleyes: Interesting course of events.

Hope Admin is going to be watching closely... shouldn't take long.
Leif

1981 Mark V Model 500 "Shorty"
1981 Mark V Model 500 "Drill Press"
1987 Sawsmith 2000 Ultra
2005 Mark 7 PowerPro Model 520/Bandsaw/Jointer/Pro Planer/Belt Sander/Scroll Saw/Jigsaw/Strip Sander/Universal Tool Rest/Speed Reducer/DC3300/RingMaster/Mortising Package/MiterSled 5000/Biscuit Joiner/Grinding Wheel Guard/Nova G3 Chuck/Lathe Duplicator/SS Air System
2010 Lumber Smith sawmill
CarveWright CNC

"I wish I could remember everything my Dad taught me"
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

Some how I think some of this topic maybe about me, and if so, I deserve it and have derailed some topics with others help as we took it further and rather away. For that I do apologize.
Someone here mentioned/suggested a separate E/ER 10 "branch"??, someone else mentioned they are not SS. BS, they are the original ones!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that idea/suggestion is a great one!!!!!!!!!
Measure once, cut as many times as needed to get it right! Bob
56/57 Greenie with jointer, 85 Mark V with band saw, 63 Goldie with jointer, 3 ER 10s, 1951 vintage, Hernia from the Er 10s, Tool Shop SS clone 6" jointer, and 6" belt sander, Delta 10" TS, Buffalo 6" jointer, Craftsman 12" BS, 10" Ryobi planer. Compound Miter, and misc.
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

Well I guess the hiatus was short lived... looks like everyone's "favorite" poster is back in another section of the forum. Looks like some recent screen names reverted back to previous monikers as well. Interesting course of events.

My goal/struggle in life is to be as perfect and sanctimonious as you!!!!!!!!!!
56/57 Greenie with jointer, 85 Mark V with band saw, 63 Goldie with jointer, 3 ER 10s, 1951 vintage, Hernia from the Er 10s, Tool Shop SS clone 6" jointer, and 6" belt sander, Delta 10" TS, Buffalo 6" jointer, Craftsman 12" BS, 10" Ryobi planer. Compound Miter, and misc.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

&quot wrote:Well I guess the hiatus was short lived... looks like everyone's "favorite" poster is back in another section of the forum. Looks like some recent screen names reverted back to previous monikers as well. Interesting course of events.

My goal/struggle in life is to be as perfect and sanctimonious as you!!!!!!!!!!
Don't let 'your' favorite poster egg you on.;) Somethings are better ignored.:)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

Got it JPG,
like intolerance!!! Which in all honesty I was intolerant of lessors until later in life, and it caught up to me. The tech geeks!!!!!!!! I have humbled myself in some ways/areas!!!
How are the storms there??? Heavy air and rain here!!
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

JPG,
Oh shoot/dang, now I asked a ?/concern where you live, is that derailing?
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

JPG, funny thing here is, I thought I was on his "ignore list". guess not!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Do realize you have added 5 posts to this thread. 1 was 'on topic. ;) Make that 6!!!!!

I added 2, but was trying to prevent Henecle from becoming a prophet.:eek:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
"Wild Bad Bob"
Platinum Member

Post by "Wild Bad Bob" »

You are not a"prophet", I may be substitutable, only if I let myself,!!! ICMA very well!!!!!!!!