phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

I thought the PowerPro was expensive...but I was wrong. Has anyone checked the latest price of the Shopsmith version of the Incra TS-LS fence system? I had to do a double take when I saw this. $10k for an Incra fence?

http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/incra_ts-ls_fence.htm

incra.jpg
incra.jpg (272.24 KiB) Viewed 2717 times

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

RFGuy wrote:I thought the PowerPro was expensive...but I was wrong. Has anyone checked the latest price of the Shopsmith version of the Incra TS-LS fence system? I had to do a double take when I saw this. $10k for an Incra fence?

http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/incra_ts-ls_fence.htm

incra.jpg


No, SS has done that in the past when items were not available. The Pro Planer was listed that way before it was dropped from the catalog.

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

I just thought that maybe one of the new poeple they hired last year was a former Festool employee.

---

Thanks much,

Chris Phelps

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: Shopsmith-Edition Incra TS-LS Positioning Fence System

#255974 by Ed in Tampa » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:57 am

twistsol wrote:I just thought that maybe one of the new poeple they hired last year was a former Festool employee.


They already hired him and he has been setting prices for years! :eek:

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Ed in Tampa wrote:
twistsol wrote:I just thought that maybe one of the new poeple they hired last year was a former Festool employee.


They already hired him and he has been setting prices for years! :eek:


Yes! They put him(?) in charge of pricing common hardware parts. :D

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests

Board indexDelete all board cookies

Welcome to Shopsmith. Please fill in this form and we'll send you more information about the Shopsmith MARK 7 and other woodworking topics.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required