PLEASE DON'T POST TO THIS THREAD UNTIL I LAY A BASIC FOUNDATION DOWN. I'LL DELETE THIS PARAGRAPH WHEN I'M DONE. IF YOU 'D LIKE TO COMMENT, USE A COMMUNITY THREAD OR EVEN POTPOURRI THREAD.
- Yahoo Group Shopsmith10ERusers
- Old Woodworking Machines OWWM.org - Magna Engineering, ShopSmith
- Old Woodworking Machine OWWM.org - Publication Reprints
- Yahoo ER group - 10ER documents (free membership required)
- Public Gmail account - click on the gmail link and type in: Usrnam: 10ERUsers Psswod: castiron
- Wedge lock repair
- MKC Tools - Maintainence and mods
- Speed changer setup instruction from yahoo ER 10 group - [ATTACH]7700[/ATTACH]
- ER paint, belts, bearing information.pdf
- Prevent table raiser crank damage by doing this.
- Table saw guard mounting bracket scaled photographs - this post
- Drill chuck - Disassembly, inspection - This thread
- Caster assembly instructions - Shows a Mark V but casters are the same.
- Belt sizes - This thread
- Under table router modification - 1, 2
- 10 E Knob locations and sizes
- Speed in RPM's with and without a speed changer - Read thisand several posts down in the thread for good info
- Speed changer scale - Two different styles, 0 thru 5, and 0 thru 8
- 10E vs. a 10ER - So what's the difference??
- Interesting home made copy lathe add on shipwright uses
- Speed changer setup - 10ER.pdf
- (14.32 KiB) Downloaded 2965 times
Sunny San Diego