phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Today in the shop (scroll/jig saw extra blade storage)

#259003 by reible » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:25 pm

This is a project that I cut out back in December but never got to finish, well until today.

I used my SO to do the holes and to cut out the parts but that was just because I had it, a shopsmith would do fine making the parts.

I still have to do some finish sanding and finish it but wanted to make sure it would work and I didn't do anything dumb when putting it together. Tubes are from a surplus store and I have less caps then tubes so the corks are about the best I can do at least for now.

blade holder 1.jpg
blade holder 1.jpg (249.71 KiB) Viewed 320 times

blade holder 2.jpg
blade holder 2.jpg (219.89 KiB) Viewed 320 times

Nice that is warm enough to get some projects done again!

Ed

---

{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: Today in the shop (scroll/jig saw extra blade storage)

#259013 by chapmanruss » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:26 pm

A nice little afternoon project and a good way to store with labels jig/scroll saw blades. :)

---

Russ

Mark V 520 S/N 09-11-01 completely upgraded to Mark 7, with all SPT's & more.
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters. Has Speed Changer, Model 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E S/N 1077 oldest one I have restored. On bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters.

Very nice looking holder Ed. I made something similar years ago. Same concept just different construction.

Attachments

20190420_121608.jpg
20190420_121608.jpg (258.73 KiB) Viewed 275 times

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT