1951 10 ER S/N ER 44570 -- Reborn 9/16/14
1950 10 ER S/N ER 33479 Reborn July 2016
1950 10 ER S/N ER 39671
1951 jigsaw
1951 !0 ER #3 in rebuild
500, Jointer, Bsaw, Bsander, Planer
2014 Mark 7 W/Lift assist - 14 4" Jointer - DC3300
And a plethora of small stuff .....

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Benjamin Franklin

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: Heads Up - Bargain 'available'

#260423 by dusty » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:54 am

I was interested UNTIL I saw the shipping charges.

I have kicked myself for not buying one of these way back when I first set up shop.

---

"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.

#260428 by nutball » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm

They also had it (Jointmatic) listed on craigslist for $125 I think.

Thought about it since I'm in N.C., but don't really have any disposable funds right now.

#260458 by skou » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 pm

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/zip/ ... 84503.html

Yes, it is me.

steve

---

10 ER, stripped down.
Basic 10ER, Parts machine. Will be a semi-dedicated drill-press machine.
10 ER, a "survivor" of the trailer fire, in the back yard, needing restoration. Has a Mk5 headrest. Finally, stripped down.
Numerous parts, for Model 10 stuff. Except for lower saw guard, A and B adapters, I've got it.

Looking for one more, or some 9 inch extension table raisers.

#260467 by JPG » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 am

nutball wrote:They also had it (Jointmatic) listed on craigslist for $125 I think.

Thought about it since I'm in N.C., but don't really have any disposable funds right now.

It is back on at $100.

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

#260503 by RFGuy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:41 am

skou wrote:https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/zip/d/mesa-shopsmith-10-er-stuff/6910784503.html

Yes, it is me.

steve

Steve,

I am also in the Phoenix area. I have been looking for a 10ER to pick up and really haven't seen any in the local area the past 6 months. I have a dedicated Mark V, so my interest is in picking 1 or 2 up for a dedicated drill press or an outdoor lathe. Looking for a good deal, so I am okay with rust and trying to fix one up. I am not ready to start this project yet, so I am in no rush, but just scouting to find one to dedicate for this for future work. If you come across one for sell that you don't have interest in, please let me know so I can pick it up. I appreciate it.

#260517 by JPG » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 pm

RFGuy wrote:
skou wrote:https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/zip/d/mesa-shopsmith-10-er-stuff/6910784503.html

Yes, it is me.

steve

Steve,

I am also in the Phoenix area. I have been looking for a 10ER to pick up and really haven't seen any in the local area the past 6 months. I have a dedicated Mark V, so my interest is in picking 1 or 2 up for a dedicated drill press or an outdoor lathe. Looking for a good deal, so I am okay with rust and trying to fix one up. I am not ready to start this project yet, so I am in no rush, but just scouting to find one to dedicate for this for future work. If you come across one for sell that you don't have interest in, please let me know so I can pick it up. I appreciate it.

Now about the finder's fee. . . . :D

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

#260519 by RFGuy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:28 am

JPG wrote:Now about the finder's fee. . . . :D

I was thinking more along the lines of mutual self interest, since he was selling a lot of 10ER parts on CL this week, so perhaps he had one to sell as well. Seems to be a moot point though, since 10ER's are a bit of unicorn in my local market (from watching market here the past 6 months), and I am disinclined to travel to another state in search of one. Maybe I'll get lucky and win the lottery allowing me to purchase a Laguna REVO 24|36 lathe and a Nova Voyager drill press...probably a better chance of this than finding that unicorn.

#260574 by farley » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:32 pm

here in tucson I know of a 10er
man died and bequest his shop to my woodworking club.
we are selling what we don't want.
probably a good price if I know you are interested and into the trip down, let me know. I'll get pixs if you are interesed.
It rough, indoors. don't even know if it runs.
John

#260577 by RFGuy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 pm

farley wrote:here in tucson I know of a 10er
man died and bequest his shop to my woodworking club.
we are selling what we don't want.
probably a good price if I know you are interested and into the trip down, let me know. I'll get pixs if you are interesed.
It rough, indoors. don't even know if it runs.
John

John,

Thanks. Sorry to hear about their passing. I sent you a private message to connect on it. I appreciate it.