Bring Out Your Inner Artist Using the Shopsmith Lathe
Lathe Woodturning is Relaxing, Enjoyable, and Gives You Immediate Results
Imagine the feeling of creating a beautifully crafted platter, bowl, vase or other similar objects on the lathe that you shaped and smoothed yourself. Just apply finish and they're ready to admire!
And, if you're like many other woodworkers, you’ll also use the lathe for those money-saving D-I-Y projects or ultimate new creations such as:
- Chair legs
- Spindles for goblets
- Toys for Kids & Grand Kids
- Pens and many other great gift type projects
The Full-Featured Shopsmith Lathe offers generous diameter and between-center capacities, so it can handle faceplate turnings big enough to make large salad bowls or spindles intracate enough for pens and other great projects.
- The Shopsmith lathe is designed to let you use a procedure called offset turning to create fancy, professional-looking cabriole-style chair legs.
- Our tool rest carriage is mounted on twin, parallel, way tubes that allow you to slide the tool rest along the work piece without having to breakdown the tool rest and re-setup.
- Unlike most conventional lathes, you won't have to turn off the power, open covers, change belts, or shift gears when you want to change speeds. Shopsmith Lathe speed changes are completed with just a turn of the dial.
- As your skills grow, there is a full complement of turning accessories from chisels and chucks to specialized tool rests and steady-rests.
LET US BUILD YOU A SHOPSMITH TODAY
Shopsmith is ready to build you a new MARK. You will enjoy a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.