NEW MARK 4 [SHORTY]
THE PERFECT MACHINE TO GET STARTED WITH - GROW WITH – & YOU CAN EVEN ADD THE AMAZING POWERPRO!
MEET THE NEW
With NEW Buy Over
Time Work Packages
The NEW MARK 4 [Shorty] is Positioned to Become Your New Best Friend! Only 55” Long but every bit as powerful as the big guys and fully upgradable. And here’s the best part - Start at a Lower Price Point and add Packages and Upgrades over time when You are Ready.
The NEW MARK 4 offers 5 of the most important tools for woodworkers, do-it-yourselfers, and homeowners alike. And now, you can buy the “All Inclusive” Package at a special “All Inclusive” price. Or you can purchase with a lower up-front investment by purchasing work packages over time. Buy the Base Model with the Workspace Package to get started, and then buy Work Packages: Saw – Drill – Bore – Sand -Turn as you are ready to add them.
5 Tools. 1 Great Machine
QUALITY PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST
Sure To Be a Shopsmith Must Have
The MARK 4 with Pro Table System delivers the ability to Saw, Sand, Drill, Turn and Bore for any project. Add to this, rigid die cast, precision machined aluminum worktable, with extruded aluminum rails with quick locking knobs; and featuring dual fast-acting cam-locking levers and a T-Slot in each face, allowing the use of the optional Shopsmith feather boards as hold-downs.
The New MARK 4 is ideal for the following types of Woodworkers and D-I-Yers:
- Perfect for Users who are tight on space and don’t have a need for the expanded capacities of other MARKS.
- Users who don’t need all the functions to get started and want to expand their capabilities over time.
- Budget conscience users who want High Quality Equipment but need to purchase at a lower upfront cost.
- Users who want the versatility of what the MARK 4 offers as a complementary tool to their current MARK. No early teardowns of set-ups are required, and it also provides more power shafts for SPT’s.
- Great for that extra Machine for Folks who have a Partner but Just don’t want to share their Machine Time.
- And even better, you can buy the MARK 4 at one all inclusive Special Price or you can buy work packages over time at a lower cost up front investment.
ADD WORK PACKAGES WHEN YOU WANT!
Saw Blade, Saw Arbor, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge & Safety Grip
Drill Chuck with Key, 5-Piece Premium Brad Point Drill Bits
12” Steel Sanding Disc & Hub, High Quality 6-Piece Assorted Sandpaper Discs
Tool Rest, Tail Stock, Drive Center, Cup Center
The MARK 4 with Pro-Table System delivers 385 square inches of workpiece support. Add to this, its rigid die cast, precision machined aluminum worktable, with extruded aluminum rails with quick locking knobs.
- Large Versatile Worktable Includes a big 17-1/2″ x 22″ work surface with contrasting saw table insert. Tilts 90-deg left and 45-deg right. Used for Sawing, Sanding, Drilling and Boring.
- Wide Tie Bar Supports the Worktable Dual tilt locks at the front and rear of the table gives added stability. The wide tube stance allows for dust collection when sawing and sanding.
- Table Carriage The Table Carriage comes with sturdy quarter-turn locks to secure the table in position. The hand wheel and lock allows You to easily move the table up and down to secure it where You want.
- See-Through Upper Saw Guard The Saw Guard comes with molded-in depth-of-cut indicators, European-style riving knife, anti-kickback device and tool-free installation.
- Lower Saw Guard The Lower Saw Guard accommodates Shopsmith’s 12″ sanding disc. Includes 2-1/2″ diameter dust collection port for both sawing and sanding.
- Push Stick
- Assorted Allen Wrenches
- Safety Googles
- Comprehensive Owners Manual
Learn More About Each of the MARK 4's 5 Great Tools
Just Click Below
LET US BUILD YOU A SHOPSMITH TODAY
Shopsmith is ready to build you a new MARK. You will enjoy a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Here's How to Buy Now
Click Here To See Special Pricing
If You Have Questions or Want to Speak to Our Customer Care Team, Call 937-890-5197 8:30 - 4:30pm EST.
© SHOPSMITH - DREAM IT! BUILD IT! SHARE IT!