Responsible for performing production work in our factory. Starts, operates,
tends, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects
product to ensure high quality. Prepares product for shipping and delivery.
Part-Time & Full-Time Positions Available
- Run Accessory line daily.
- Assist with other production lines in factories.
- Clean production area daily.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from carts, and dollies.
- Pull damaged or ineffective parts off the line, filling out correct paperwork.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Record data and turn in job packets.
- Stock finished products in correct location in Distribution area.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Extremely positive, can do attitude
- Excellant attendance
- Team player with high energy, get it done mentality
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Commitment to flawless execution
- Strong work ethics