Show yourself

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Show yourself

Post by wannabewoodworker »

I was just reading another thread and saw a pic of Farmer (Robinson) I think and it made me think that I don't know what most of you all look like. Not that it is really important but it is always nice to be able to put a face to a name on the internet which we rarely do. So do get it started off here is a pic of myself with my wife, daughter and granddaughter that we had done last March I think. Post em' up lets see what ya look like!

Michael Mayo
Senior IT Support Engineer
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
1960's SS Mark VII, 1954 Greenie, 1983 Mark V, Jointer, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, Dewalt Slider, Delta Super 10, Delta 8" Grinder, Craftsman compressor, Drill Doctor, Kreg PH Jig, Bosch Jigsaw, Craftsman Router and Table...........and adding more all the time....:D
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

wannabewoodworker wrote:I was just reading another thread and saw a pic of Farmer (Robinson) I think and it made me think that I don't know what most of you all look like. Not that it is really important but it is always nice to be able to put a face to a name on the internet which we rarely do. So do get it started off here is a pic of myself with my wife, daughter and granddaughter that we had done last March I think. Post em' up lets see what ya look like!

She's a doll!!!:)

Pix below of JPG (as seen through the eyes of Nuhobby)]
[ATTACH]13670[/ATTACH]

:D
Attachments
jpg ala nuhobby.jpg
jpg ala nuhobby.jpg (101.67 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

JPG40504 wrote:She's a doll!!!:)

[ATTACH]13670[/ATTACH]

Took the words right out of my mouth!
Chris
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

Here's mine, snapped by SWMBO at a recent vacation hotel stay. That's one of the nice Cracker Barrel wood rockers I'm on.
[ATTACH]13672[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Vacation Portrait.jpg
Vacation Portrait.jpg (11.91 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Chris
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Before I shaved. :D

[ATTACH]13673[/ATTACH]
Attachments
me.jpg
me.jpg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
Gene

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton
kd6vpe
Platinum Member

Here I am

Post by kd6vpe »

Sorry this is from the cam on my netbook. I might try using a better camera.
Attachments
192739.jpg
192739.jpg (83.28 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
SS 500 upgraded to 510; SS bandsaw; SS jointer
SS Oscillating Drum Sander; Universal Lathe Rest;
lathe duplicatior, shaper fence and shapers; SS Belt
Sander
Jim
www.youtube.com/kd6vpe
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

OK here is a picture of me in my natural habitat... It is a year old and I weigh 50 pounds less now.
[ATTACH]13675[/ATTACH]

Attachments
Me-1.jpg
Me-1.jpg (84.33 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

JPG40504 wrote:She's a doll!!!:)

[ATTACH]13670[/ATTACH]

Pretty funny JPG but I want the real thing come on now belly up to the bar and show yourself buddie!:D
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
1960's SS Mark VII, 1954 Greenie, 1983 Mark V, Jointer, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, Dewalt Slider, Delta Super 10, Delta 8" Grinder, Craftsman compressor, Drill Doctor, Kreg PH Jig, Bosch Jigsaw, Craftsman Router and Table...........and adding more all the time....:D
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

robinson46176 wrote:OK here is a picture of me in my natural habitat... It is a year old and I weigh 50 pounds less now.
[ATTACH]13675[/ATTACH]

So that was you in the pic with the tractors then wasn't it? You kind of remind me of Santa!..........................;) :D
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Gene Howe wrote:Before I shaved. :D

[ATTACH]13673[/ATTACH]
That is a good pic Gene thank you and I love the hat!
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com