phone  (800) 543-7586

%nbsp;

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Router Bit Chart

Post #55429 by joedw00 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 am

I am looking for a chart that shows a picture of what router bits will do like this.

[ATTACH]7159[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Router bit.jpg
Router bit.jpg (8.33 KiB) Viewed 2615 times

---

Joe

10 ER S/N R34041, 10ER S/N R57950, 10 ER JigSaw, 520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Craftsman Drill Press, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie"

My wife said "Watcha doin' today?
I said "Nothing"
She said, "You did that yesterday"
I said "I wasn't finished."

Post #55431 by honeywell » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 am

Try this one: http://www.toolstoday.com/t-routerbitglossary.aspx

Post #55435 by joedw00 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks, I was looking for a chart that I could print, and have in the shop.

---

Joe

10 ER S/N R34041, 10ER S/N R57950, 10 ER JigSaw, 520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Craftsman Drill Press, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie"

My wife said "Watcha doin' today?
I said "Nothing"
She said, "You did that yesterday"
I said "I wasn't finished."

Post #55441 by curiousgeorge » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 am

Joe, check out the MLCS "How-To" Instruction pages. You can download the 2.7MB PDF file and print out the pages you want from it. This is an instruction book on how to use their bits. It shows a picture of the bits and types of cuts each makes.

---

George
Ft. Worth, TX.
Go TCU Froggies

Post #55445 by mickyd » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:25 am

joedw00 wrote:I am looking for a chart that shows a picture of what router bits will do like this.

[ATTACH]7159[/ATTACH]


Doesn't meet the "like this" OR "chart" criteria you mentioned but:

http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/loadpage.cgi?1262331309_30015+profile.htm

......scissors, tape, scanner

---

Mike
Sunny San Diego
Mark 5 "Greenie" SN 309828, Born Oct '55, Acquired Feb '09, Born Again May '09
Mark 5 Jigsaw SN 65001, Born Aug '55
Mark 5 "Greenie" SN 287942, Born Dec '54, Acquired Oct '09. Came with Magna Eng. Jointer SN 17792, Born Jun '54, awaiting restoration
ER10 - SN 72883, Born ~Sep '52, Acquired Apr '09, Restoration started Jun '09, Born Again Jan '10
ER jigsaw, awaiting restoration
Pro Planer SN??, Born ?, Acquired Mar '10

Post #55554 by joedw00 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

curiousgeorge wrote:Joe, check out the MLCS "How-To" Instruction pages. You can download the 2.7MB PDF file and print out the pages you want from it. This is an instruction book on how to use their bits. It shows a picture of the bits and types of cuts each makes.

Thanks George, that looks like it might work.

mickyd wrote:Doesn't me the "like this" OR "chart" criteria you mentioned but:

http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/loadpage.cgi?1262331309_30015+profile.htm

......scissors, tape, scanner

Mike
Looks like I will have to make my own, only I will let the computer be my scissors, copy, and paste. :D

---

Joe

10 ER S/N R34041, 10ER S/N R57950, 10 ER JigSaw, 520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Craftsman Drill Press, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie"

My wife said "Watcha doin' today?
I said "Nothing"
She said, "You did that yesterday"
I said "I wasn't finished."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Board indexDelete all board cookies