phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

13 posts 1 2

Re: Shopsmith 10E Shaper Fence?

#256915 by JPG » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

chapmanruss wrote:John,
I have given him the correct information on those errors in his posting. I do not believe the seller has been here on the forum.

Good Luck with the seller paying attention to thee!!!

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

#256917 by jsburger » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 pm

JPG wrote:
chapmanruss wrote:John,
I have given him the correct information on those errors in his posting. I do not believe the seller has been here on the forum.

Good Luck with the seller paying attention to thee!!!

:D :D :D

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT

#256948 by chapmanruss » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:43 am

He now has it on eBay besides being on craigslist. Both still have the same errors. Where I first saw it he was looking for information about it but received bad info somewhere and has stuck with it. :confused: A 10E made sometime between 1952 and 1955 :o

---

Russ

Mark V 520 S/N 09-11-01 completely upgraded to Mark 7, with all SPT's & more.
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters. Has Speed Changer, Model 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E S/N 1077 oldest one I have restored. On bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters.