Just Bought a Model 10ER Shopsmith

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Just Bought a Model 10ER Shopsmith

Post by chapmanruss »

REMant,

I see you are new to the forum also so welcome.

Serial Number ER15149 should be a Model 10E made in the eastern plant. I don't believe Everett is updating the list Skip originally made but he will correct me if I am wrong. I have been collecting information on Model 10's to help identify when they were made and when changes occured. Do you know when the original owner purchased it from any documents that you may have? The information Everett lists in his posts may be of value to you to. Check it out.

marshall601,

Welcome to the forum too.

Besides the information Everett has already directed you to there are members here with a wealth of information to help you. All you have to do is ask.

Both of you should know we love to see pictures. These can also be helpful in identifying what is being referred to when asking questions. If you need help posting a picture check out the link from the community section near the top or use the link below.

https://www.shopsmith.com/ss_forum/comm ... 19246.html

You can find other threads about the Shopsmith tools under the Maintenance and Repair section.

Enjoy your Shopsmiths and keep in touch.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.