Mirror mirror on the wall

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Re: Mirror mirror on the wall

Post by JPG »

Hmmmmm! Wonder where I have seen that table before!

Oh and what is that stick for?

I totally agree with algale!!!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
masonsailor2
Platinum Member

Post by masonsailor2 »

Thanks for the comments ! The stick has a notch in the end to help guide the wire over the screw.
Paul
Collietonya
Bronze Member

Post by Collietonya »

It is a magnificent mirror! I am amazed at people ready to throw away real treasures like this mirror without even thinking.You are a great fellow for saving such things and giving them a new life. The frame looks great! I recently moved into a new house and spent a long time selecting mirrors for the interior of a new house. I found a lot of information about the Modern Bathroom Mirror and even bought one of these mirrors. But yours is simply incomparable, and you got it for nothing. It is a great success.
RockyConlin
Bronze Member

Post by RockyConlin »

As far as I know, the wire is attached to the mirror to be put on a screw. I don't like mirrors on the walls that's why I decided to do a big mirror in my bedroom, like walls. Sounds strange but believe me, it looks so cool. It is made out of acrylic sheets, and I have a remote control that can turn it into a mirror or a simple glass wall. That's awesome! Actually, I was helped by https://weacrylic.com/acrylic-displays/ . I think that's the best thing I have in my whole house. I can sit for hours in front of the mirror and admire myself for you to understand. And I don't want you to think of me like a madwoman.