Free to good home

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

texomawood
Gold Member

Free to good home

Post by texomawood »

I have a couple of items that will fit a 500 but don't fit my new 520. They survived the fire in my shop last year. I will give them to any member who can use them for personal use (no resale on ebay)
A crosscut ext. table, Bandsaw offset legs, two ext tables that go on either end. I think that is it. If I find more I'll post them.
Hope somebody can use them.
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

I'll take 'em.
PM me with the shipping costs if you have that info.
Gene

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton
joshh
Platinum Member

Post by joshh »

If any of it is too large or expensive to ship, let me know and I'll come pick it up. This applies ONLY if there is anything Gene doesn't want to pay to ship (I'm not trying to steal anything out from under him)!
- 1986 Mark V 500 Mini

- 1985 Mark V 510 with reversible motor, bandsaw, jointer, and double-tilt.

I offer quality motor reversal, rebuilding, and rewiring. Contact me at HarbourTools@live.com
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Josh,
I don't need the bandsaw offsets.
Gene
Gene

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton
joshh
Platinum Member

Post by joshh »

JPG can use them. I'll tell him to message you (although I bet he reads this anyway :D )
- 1986 Mark V 500 Mini

- 1985 Mark V 510 with reversible motor, bandsaw, jointer, and double-tilt.

I offer quality motor reversal, rebuilding, and rewiring. Contact me at HarbourTools@live.com
fiatben
Platinum Member

and if not

Post by fiatben »

joshh wrote:JPG can use them. I'll tell him to message you (although I bet he reads this anyway :D )
If Red don't need 'em, I can use them on my 2nd bandsaw which came without. Can't cost too much to send 'em up to Arkansas.
'55 Greenie #292284 (Mar-55), '89 SS 510 #020989, Mark VII #408551 (sold 10/14/12), SS Band Saw, (SS 500 #36063 (May-79) now gone to son-in-law as of 11-11), Magna bandsaw, Magna jointer 16185 (May-54), Magna belt sander SS28712 (Dec-82), Magna jigsaw SS4397 (Dec-78), SS biscuit joiner, Zyliss (knockoff) vise, 20+ hand planes, 60s Craftsman tablesaw, CarbaTec mini-lathe, and the usual pile of tools. Hermit of the Hills Woodworks, a hillbilly in the foothills of the Ozarks, scraping by.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

fiatben wrote:If Red don't need 'em, I can use them on my 2nd bandsaw which came without. Can't cost too much to send 'em up to Arkansas.
I also need them fer de 'second' bandsaw, but will defer to your need. PM Tex and inform him. He was not going to pack this stuff up until later anyway.:)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange