Thank you Pack Rats.

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

pennview
Platinum Member

Post by pennview »

Thanks for the pictures, Paul. Looks like I'll be copying that separator as well. It's a pain to reattach the plastic bags after emptying them. I've had the Wynn filter for some years now, and like you I'm well pleased with it.
Art in Western Pennsylvania
shipwright
Platinum Member

Post by shipwright »

pennview wrote:Thanks for the pictures, Paul. Looks like I'll be copying that separator as well. It's a pain to reattach the plastic bags after emptying them. I've had the Wynn filter for some years now, and like you I'm well pleased with it.

The only mod I had to make was to move the legs of the filter stand a couple of inches to allow the garbage can to center on the old blower base. You'll be surprised how infrequently you have to empty the bag.

Paul M
Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese
KB7CG
Bronze Member

Re: Thank you Pack Rats.

Post by KB7CG »

Neato, I thought I understood your methodology until I saw the photo showing the white bucket mounted below the blower motor... that I don’t understand... there has to be holes in it but where?
KB7CG
Bronze Member

Post by KB7CG »

Sorry, should have read the full post before asking the dumb question about the white bucket... I looked at the photo and it looked like the white bucket had sawdust in...
shipwright
Platinum Member

Post by shipwright »

Easy mistake to make. There was always fine dust adhered to the outside of the bucket from the mild static electric charge.
Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese