Need 520 rail

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

blindman
Bronze Member

Need 520 rail

Post by blindman »

Looking for a front rail to the main table of my 520 machine (17 1/2"). Shopsmith is back ordered with indefinite fill date. Unable to use my Jointeck router table without a new rail. Anyone have one not in use?:confused:
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Sorry -not here - Keep trying!!!!!
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

blindman wrote:Looking for a front rail to the main table of my 520 machine (17 1/2"). Shopsmith is back ordered with indefinite fill date. Unable to use my Jointeck router table without a new rail. Anyone have one not in use?:confused:
You might improve your chances if we knew something about you - like what in part of the country are you located.

Oh, welcome to the forum, blindman. What do you do with your time when you are not making saw dust. No, don't answer that. What do you do for a living. How long have you been attached to your Shopsmith.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
dicksterp
Gold Member

Post by dicksterp »

Check on Ebay. There are a number up for auction right now.
Dick

SS equipment. '89 510 (upgrade to 520), beltsander, pro planer, SS dust collector, 2 bandsaws, jointer, strip sander (production unit #1), OPR, scroll saw, Power Station, Incra TSIII Ultra Fence System& Wonder Fence plus (2) 50 year old DeWalt RASs and Incra miter express with miter gauge
paul heller
Gold Member

Post by paul heller »

I recently ordered and received one of these. The backorder was not too long - a few weeks I think. Perhaps they are making them as they receive orders.

Paul