Note Books

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

rpd
Platinum Member

Note Books

Post by rpd »

I have been using these note books (Forget-Me-Notes) for some time now and am very impressed with their quality.
notebook1.jpg
notebook1.jpg (284.18 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
I used the last page of the one on the left this morning. It has been riding around in my back pocket for six or seven months now and the spine on the cover is just starting to wear through. That is quite impressive since as a courier, on work days I am in and out of my van around seventy times a day.
notebook2.JPG
notebook2.JPG (190.02 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
This picture shows the new package I got today, They come in a nice little slipcase, the cover is card stock and the pages are a heavy weight paper lined with a 1/4" grid. Great for shopping lists, notes, drawings, dimensions.

Oh, and they come from my favorite store, :D http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.a ... at=1,46113
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,
ryanbp01
Platinum Member

Re: Note Books

Post by ryanbp01 »

Looks like a good way to sketch something out and then keep for future reference.
BPR
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Re: Note Books

Post by Ed in Tampa »

You need an IPad. Sketch, take notes, scribble, etc. love mine.