Web site issue?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

admin
Gold Member

Re: Web site issue?

Post by admin »

Good guess. It is a preliminary number. Preliminary numbers occur when orders are held, both for manual handling and when orders are delayed during the night by backups.

thunderbirdbat wrote:I also received the long number for an order. I was not sure if it was a preliminary number since I was ordering off their inventory sale and they were not sure of quantities of items on the sale. I found that I could look up my order number and check the status by going to my home page then to the order status and history page.
Shopsmith I.T.
moggymatt
Platinum Member

Post by moggymatt »

Anyone else get their orders placed during the Turkey days special inventory clear out? Still waiting for mine to ship from 11/17 and now I see the same items on Xmas clear out even cheaper! Called 2x now and all I see happening on my personal order tracking is it keeps switching between in process and being shipped.
Paul B
sehast
Gold Member

Post by sehast »

Same here. Been waiting since Black Friday. Still In-Process for status.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Sooooo I am 'not alone'! :cool:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
rcplaneguy
Platinum Member

Post by rcplaneguy »

An order of disk sandpaper (Nov 27) now has a tracking number, guess they had many orders to fill (free shipping).
moggymatt
Platinum Member

Post by moggymatt »

Got an encouraging call today form the mothership. From our discussion I'm sensing Shopsmith is taking the high road on taking care of their customers as best they can. I applaud them and specifically Brian, he didn't need to call just to let me know my order was shipping but did. That makes a big difference in my book.
Thank you Shopsmith.
Paul B
sehast
Gold Member

Post by sehast »

Yes, it looks like the log jam is finally breaking up. Got a tracking number today.
sehast
Gold Member

Post by sehast »

I have to give credit when credit is due. When I got my order today an apology note was inside along with a $15 gift card to make amends for my long wait. First class Shopsmith, thank you.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

You too!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

How long did you wait to get your orders to get the 15%? I'm waiting on an order from 10/18/17 with no ship date appearing yet.

I ordered a couple of items and one is on back order and has been, one of the items was something my brother needed so I sent mine to him and ordered a new one.... well at least he isn't waiting. The back order part is no big deal as the shorty I ordered it for is now in storage until spring.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]