Shopsmith Website Planned Maintenance

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

admin
Gold Member

Shopsmith Website Planned Maintenance

Post by admin »

All Shopsmith websites (including this forum) will be down for maintenance early Monday morning (April 21st).

I plan to have the websites again active, sometime around 6am EDT.

Admin
Shopsmith I.T.
fredsheldon
Platinum Member

Post by fredsheldon »

Take as much time as you need. This is a great web site because of your administrative talents.
Fred Sheldon
The Woodlands, Tx
'52 10ER # 60869 (restored in 2012, used as a dedicated drill press), '52 10ER # 88712 (restored 01/2013), 52 10ER # 71368 (in process of restoring), '83 500 Shorty with OPR installed, '83 520 PowerPro with Lift Assist, 6" Joiner, 6" Belt Sander, 18" Jig Saw, 11" Band Saw, 12" ProPlaner, SS Crosscut Table. SS Dust Collector, Hitachi 1/2" router, Work Sharp 3000 with all attachement, Nova G3 Chuck, Universal Tool Rest, Appalachia Tool Works Sled.
beeg
Platinum Member

Post by beeg »

Thank You for the notice.
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Thanks for the head's up! Keep up the good work! This is a beautiful - easy to use site.
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
2centsworth
Gold Member

Thanks for all you do....

Post by 2centsworth »

Thanks for the heads up can't tell you how much I reli on this site and the info gained. Thanks for all you do for us. :D
Jerry Penny
2centsworth
The Woodlands, Tx
SS 520 SN#518424 2000 (reversed motor), Shopsmith 10 E (shorty) fully restored by Skip with DC motor, Shopsmith 10 ER fully restored by Skip with DC motor, Shopsmith 10 ER (under going restoration), Greenie Shorty sanding station, Greenie Mini jointer station, SS Bandsaw power station, SS Planner, SS overhead pin router, SS Belt Sander, SS Strip Sander,, SS Jigsaw, SS Dust Collector, Ringmaster, and still having fun looking for more !
danr
Gold Member

Post by danr »

Yes, thank you:D
Dan
farley
Platinum Member

Post by farley »

I appreciate all you do, thank you
It really helps keep shopsmith alive and I hope that it will also help SS in the future.
skou
Platinum Member

Post by skou »

Mr. Admin, (Ms. Admin?) while you don't have lots of parts for my antique stuff, I REALLY appreciate EVERYTHING that Shopsmith does to help ALL of us out!

THANKS, for the notification of the down-time.

steve
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

As on who frequents here often in the very dearly am, thanks fer de warning!

Notice when I read the warning!:eek:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange