Wood Magazine's Woodworkers Guild

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

Well I guess they didn't get the hint of having written scam all over things and as well as marking that I was not interested in receiving anything else from them...........

Another piece of mail from them today asking for the payment or DVD returned.

Must have so many returns that they could not process them all.

So I went with a semi nasty email to see if I can get off their list this way. The rest of their mail will go directly into the recycling without being opened.

What a sad way of doing business.

Ed

reible wrote:I got the same sort of thing from them. I wrote scam all over the disk I returned as well as the form they sent. Used there envelop to return it to them. I'm not sure if it even legal to operate that way but to be sure it did not strike me as a good starting point.

Need less to say they will never get any business from me.

Ed
JPG
Platinum Member

Unsolicited Merchandise

Post by JPG »

Anything sent to you without a request from you(or some other prearrangement) need not be either paid for nor returned. At least that is how I understand it. You are not obligated to do anything. You may use it to whatever is advantageous to you if desired.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
debrown
Gold Member

Post by debrown »

I got it :confused: , I watched it , I thought about it :rolleyes: , then decided no thanks :) . Still got it in case I want to watch again :) . I didn't order it, so I am not paying for it.

All the followup notes and whatever end up in my paper shredder and ultimately as mulch:D

Sorry for the over use of the smilies.
Don
In the Florida Panhandle

Give me a sense of humor, Lord, Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some pleasure out of life and pass it on to the other folk.
— J. Maurus

'83 500 and '03 520 Anniversary Edition
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

debrown wrote: . . .
Sorry for the over use of the smilies.

What 'overuse'?:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:cool:

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange