Today in the Shop

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

The recent Fine Woodworking has an article on making a Hayrake Table and the center stretcher is curved and assembled in a very similar fashion to your tables. I'm an online member and the author walks us through the process on their site. It looks intimidating, until you see Mr. Pekovich performing the process.
I really like the look!
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D
mountainbreeze
Platinum Member

Post by mountainbreeze »

As usual Mark, very nice!
Bill
----------------
Mark V 520 50th Anniversary Edition, Planer, Jointer, Bandsaw
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

I love the table design sir.
What is your source for wood for your projects?

I often wish I could take a 2 week vaca and be some cabinet or furnature makers lowly apprentice and come home with some new found knowledge. :rolleyes:
R Hart
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

mrhart wrote:I love the table design sir.
What is your source for wood for your projects?

I often wish I could take a 2 week vaca and be some cabinet or furnature makers lowly apprentice and come home with some new found knowledge. :rolleyes:
Trees!!!!!!! :D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
alessandro
Silver Member

Post by alessandro »

Hi friends.
I sale out my products in very high quantity in my shop today.
This is very good for me..
Thanks
alessandro
Silver Member

Post by alessandro »

Hi friends.
Today i purchase new arrival for my shop and i display it in the front of my shop.
This is very best and new display of my shop.