Heads Up - Bargain 'available'

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

algale
Platinum Member

Re: Heads Up - Bargain 'available'

Post by algale »

db5 wrote:520 with dust collector, bandsaw, planer, extras. $500 Topeka, KS
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/tls/4791955658.html
Hard to tell for sure but I would say the rails on the main table indicate a 510.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

algale wrote:
db5 wrote:520 with dust collector, bandsaw, planer, extras. $500 Topeka, KS
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/tls/4791955658.html
Hard to tell for sure but I would say the rails on the main table indicate a 510.
Look closer!

And where might the rest of it be???
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
algale
Platinum Member

Post by algale »

Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Good condition from appearances. The power switch has been replaced with two toggle switches.

$ a bit high(unless you are a museum curator). The seller covered all the areas of major concern.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
r_mack1969
Gold Member

Post by r_mack1969 »

Just noticed the price went down $50!
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

I would buy that in a heart beat if it wasn't so far away. I wonder if I could get the owner to drive it down for a ticket for two at busch gardens. :D
ChrisNeilan
Platinum Member

Post by ChrisNeilan »

Ed in Tampa wrote:I would buy that in a heart beat if it wasn't so far away. I wonder if I could get the owner to drive it down for a ticket for two at busch gardens. :D
Worcester is 75 miles away from me, and my youngest son goes to college at Worcester Poly Tech... I'll be in Orlando after Christmas, but I'm flying, not driving... A mark VII would round out my collection however (and put me into divorce court!)
cooch366
Gold Member

Post by cooch366 »

r_mack1969 wrote:Just noticed the price went down $50!

I'm still seeing at $500.00???? It's about 20 miles from me. For $50.00 I'd buy it :)
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

ChrisNeilan wrote:
Ed in Tampa wrote:I would buy that in a heart beat if it wasn't so far away. I wonder if I could get the owner to drive it down for a ticket for two at busch gardens. :D
Worcester is 75 miles away from me, and my youngest son goes to college at Worcester Poly Tech... I'll be in Orlando after Christmas, but I'm flying, not driving... A mark VII would round out my collection however (and put me into divorce court!)

Okay here is the deal you buy it and bring it with you as checked luggage and I will thank you profusely. :D ;) And and this is a big AND anytime you are in Florida you can come over to my house and look at the Mark VII you bought for me. No touching just a look.
fredsheldon
Platinum Member

520 with Band Saw $500

Post by fredsheldon »

Need a 520. Check this out.
http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/4811108803.html
Fred