Feature Rich, Priced Right, with Features Other Don't.
- The DC330L is perfect for keeping your workshop environment from accumulating large volumes of shavings and helps you avoid inhaling superfine dust.
- 8' Hose & 2 Inlet Plugs
- Disposable Dust Bags that are super easy to change
- Casters for easy mobility
- Super Quiet
- Powerful 1 HP Motor
- (3) 2-1/2" ports enabling you to connect to three machines at once. Exceptional Hook-Up Versatility.
- Heavy duty, 16-gallon see-through, disposable Dust Bags that attach and remove easily.
Eliminating Chipping/Splintering When Routing End Grain.
Here's a tip that works especially well when working with oak and other hardwoods. Use a spray bottle to wet the edges before routing. Remember that once you've finished, a good sanding may be required to eliminate the raised grain that may result from wetting the wood.
Order by Phone, If You Prefer at 1-937-890-5197
Call before 4:30 pm EST. Give your Shopsmith Representative the code 7DV133 when calling.