Hands Online! VBooks
Sawdust Session Volume 1 VBook
Hands Online VBooks combine the excitement of live demonstration, the in-depth information of books, the visual power of video, and the experience of master craftsmen with the convenience of modern media. See all of this on your home computer.
Each session has been completely re-shot and re-mastered from their original versions which were webcast live August of 2007. Most are 25% to 30% longer than the original webcasts... contain the answers to viewer questions that were submitted up to two weeks after the original showings... include up to four times the amount of graphics originally presented on their accompanying blackboards... and average around two hours in length. Great must-see programs with much higher video and audio definition than their original presentations.
Sawdust Session Volume 1 includes:
- Making Mortises with a Mortising Attachment - how to properly set-up and use a mortising attachment for a drill press.
- Making Mortises on an Overarm Router - See how this unique tool lets you monitor the cut as it progresses, making it much easier to start and stop with precision.
- Aligning the Main Table on the Shopsmith Mark V - What you must do to make this critical alignment within a thousandth of an inch.
- Precision Sanding with the Conical Sander - Sanding edges perfectly parallel, jointing figured wood, and other tricks with this unique tool.
- Choosing and using drill bits - Sort through the hundreds of choices available to you and pick the drill bit best suited for the job.
- Vernier Scales for the Stop Collar - This attachment lets you adjust the depth of cut within 1/16" But with these scales, you can get it to within one thousandth!
- Ten Cent Mortising Gauge - One thin dime is all you need to properly set-up a mortising bit.
522537 Sawdust Session Volume 1 vBook ...
(Item may be on back-order or is made upon ordering)
Order Toll-Free by Phone, if you prefer -- 1-800-543-7586
Call before 5:00 PM EST.
Copyright © 2016 Shopsmith All rights reserved.