Incra Miter Express - Miter Sled
Miter Sled By Incra, Takes the Work Out of Crosscutting or Mitering
Small or Large Workpieces - Adds Precision and Operator Safety, Too
Incra Miter Express
Here's What the Miter Express Gives You...
- Unique, Piggy-Back Design that lets you use your Mark 7's, Mark V's (or any saw's) miter gauge to carry large or extremely small workpieces through a cut with added precision and safety
- Two-Part System featuring a sliding table to carry your stock and a same-height, stationary table to support the scrap after the cut
- Fully Adjustable, Sliding Hold-Down Clamp helping you grip extremely small workpieces more safely
- Sliding L-Shaped Support that can be locked behind your miter gauge extension face for added support and ensured precision
- Entire System installs and removes from Mark 7 or Mark V table surface almost instantaneously
- Smooth UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Glide Strips for friction-free gliding
Just slip the bar of your Mark 7 or Mark V miter gauge (or any miter gauge) into the piggyback T-slot in the top of the miter sled and twist the three small cam locks that hold it in position there. Once you're docked and locked - you're ready to go to work.
Your miter sled will now give you a stable, generous-sized platform to carry your stock safely and precisely through the cut. That makes it the perfect choice for crosscutting or mitering large, cumbersome workpieces. And, by using the hold-down clamp (included), you can even grip extremely small pieces of stock while keeping your hands well away from the moving blade.
Tilt the head of your miter gauge or use its auto stops as you normally would to make an angled cut. Add the optional Shopsmith 20" aluminum miter gauge extension and flip stop to your gauge for even more repeatability and control. And remember, with your Shopsmith miter gauge, you'll still be able to use its built-in safety grip to hold your stock firmly to the sled surface while sawing.
The entire system is easy to assemble and fully adjustable to fit the standard and T-type miter gauge slot and gauge bar of your Mark 7 or Mark V Model 500, 505, 510 or 520. The two-part sled features a sliding panel to carry the stock and a stationary drop panel that matches the height of the sliding panel. The drop panel is cut to size before use on your Mark or Mark V, providing a zero-clearance fit that's unique to your machine.
Includes: Two Part Sled with piggyback T-slot • Miter Bar • Fully Adjustable Hold-Down Clamp • Sliding L-Shaped Support and • UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) Glide Strips
556026 Incra Miter Express ... $169.58
Other Items You May Need
Order on the Web or by Phone, if you prefer --
Call before 4:30 PM Eastern Time
Copyright © 2017 RLFShop LLC-Shopsmith All rights reserved.