Jig and Fixture Components
A Great Collection of Special Components for Building Shop-Made Jigs & Fixtures
Building and using work-saving jigs and fixtures is paramount to achieving the best project results. Many operations require the use of such devices to control accuracy, ensure our safety or enhance repeatability when we need to make more than one of a particular component. For example:
- Finger lap or box joint jigs are a necessity for achieving the proper fit and appearance of these strong, attractive joints.
- Table saw panel-raising jigs ensure the accuracy of the beveled cuts and keep our hands out of harm's way when making them.
- Taper guides can help us saw multiple workpieces to exactly the same angle.
Click the following items to see more details:
- Aluminum T-Slot Track
- Steel Miter Bar
- Sliding T-Nuts
- Sliding T-Bolt System
- 2" Diameter Black Knob
- Small Black Knob and Parts
- Large Star Knob and Parts
- Lever-Action Toggle Clamp
Order on the Web or by Phone, if you prefer --
Call before 4:30 PM Eastern Time
Copyright © 2018 RLFShop LLC-Shopsmith All rights reserved.