Shopsmith Self-Study Course
Information-Packed 10 Lesson Course!
This self-study course has been designed to familiarize the Shopsmith Mark V owner with the basic knowledge and woodworking skills necessary to be able to fully appreciate and utilize the Shopsmith System.
Beginners and experienced woodworkers alike will quickly find their own starting points... then advance at a chosen pace toward the level they want to achieve... creating wonderful projects for family and friends along the way.
Nearly 200 pages of invaluable woodworking knowledge, organized into ten lessons/chapters. Follow this self-paced. step-by-step course of study to discover woodworking success on your Shopsmith, including:
- How to crosscut, rip, dado and groove with the table saw
- How to drill holes in different materials for different purposes
- Special techniques for sanding to a super-smooth surface
- How to create a host of common wood joints that provide the strength you need and look great, too
- Getting started with spindle & faceplate turning on the lathe
- ... and much more
The text book for this course "Power Tool Woodworking for Everyone" by R. J. DeCristoforo is sold separately.
505717 Shopsmith Self-Study Course ...
(Item may be on back-order or is made upon ordering)
Order Toll-Free by Phone, if you prefer -- 1-800-543-7586
Copyright © 2014 Shopsmith All rights reserved.