Shopsmith Lathe Chisels
Shopsmith's Standard 5-Piece Lathe Chisel Set Is the
Perfect Choice For Most Of Your Turning Needs
Shopsmith 5-Piece Lathe Chisel Set
This has been the standard set of lathe chisels for Shopsmith Mark and Mark V owners for many, many years. Each chisel features a premium-quality high-speed steel blade to take and hold a keen cutting edge under hard use. This blad is set in an ergonomically-designed ash handle and reinforced with a brass ferrule for added strength and durability.
The set of five consists of:
- 1" Wide Gouge for roughing-in large turnings and cutting large coves in both spindle and faceplate projects
- 3/8" Gouge for roughing-in smaller turnings and cutting tighter coves
- 1" Wide x 1/4" Thick Skew with a straight, slanted edge and a sharp point for shaping straight profiles, forming beads and getting into tight areas on spindles, bowls and more
- 1/2" Wide Roundnose for cove work on both spindles and faceplate turnings
- 1/8" Thick x 1/2" Wide Parting Tool with a pointed tip for grooving, cutting shoulders, sizing and separating the finished workpiece from the scrap
This set of five top-quality chisels is the ideal starter set for novice wood-turners and the perfect choice for the great majority of your turning projects.
They're easy to use, easy to sharpen (see video above) and built for a lifetime of durable performance.
505586 Shopsmith 5-Piece Lathe Chisel Set ...
(Item may be on back-order or is made upon ordering)
Order Toll-Free by Phone, if you prefer -- 1-800-543-7586
Copyright © 2015 Shopsmith All rights reserved.