Missing your Shopsmith MARK V Owner’s Manual ?
These comprehensive Manuals will tell you how to set up, align, use, maintain and troubleshoot your MARK V for the optimal results
If you’ve purchased or inherited a used MARK V without an Owner’s Manual…or lost the Manual that came with your machine when you acquired it, you should order one of these must-have Manuals ASAP. Each is jam-packed with invaluable information that will help you keep getting the most out of your machine throughout your lifetime of owning it.
Within their pages, you’ll discover:
• How to assemble the individual components of the machine for proper operation
• How to align the Worktable, Extension Tables, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge and other machine components properly to ensure precise, professional-looking results on all of your projects
• How to assemble, align and use machine safety components to avoid personal injury
• How to set the MARK V up for…and perform…basic Table Sawing, Disc Sanding, Vertical Drilling, Horizontal Boring and Lathe Turning operations
• When and how to perform the regular recommended maintenance procedures that will help you keep your MARK V operating at peak performance
• How to use the procedures outlined in our detailed Problem/Cause/Solution Troubleshooting Guide to quickly and easily diagnose and correct over 100 potential operational problems that could arise
Even if you normally throw tool Owner’s Manuals away or stash them in a dark corner of your shop, never to refer to them again, these Manuals are different…and really belong in your workshop library. Believe us when we say that they will be far more valuable to you through your years of working with the Shopsmith MARK V than the Manuals for the majority of your other tools.
MODEL 500 Manual is 101 pages long and 3-hole punched to fit into a 3-ring binder of your choosing. Its pages come to you shrink-wrapped in a tidy package.
MODEL 510 & 520 Manual is 80 pages long and comes 3-hole punched to fit into a 3-ring binder of your choosing for ready reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’re not certain exactly which MARK V Model you own, we suggest that you contact Shopsmith Customer Services TOLL-FREE at 1-800-543-7586 and we will help you make that determination before you order the appropriate Manual
MARK V Owner’s Manual
(Model 500 machines)
Status: Quantity is low.
MARK V Owner’s Manual
(Models 510 and 520/Pro Fence Machines)
may be on BACK-ORDER, or is made upon ordering.
Please call 1-800-543-7586
if you have any questions.