The Shopsmith Journals
Maintenance and Alignment DVD
An Information-Packed 90 Minute DVD Walk-Through Aligning and
Maintaining Your Shopsmith Mark V For Optimal Performance
The Shopsmith Journals DVD
As a Shopsmith Traveling Woodworking Academy Instructor, Rick Davis has taught hundreds of Mark V owners how to set their machines up to perform like precision instruments -- and how to keep them performing that way, year-after-year.
Now, he's written and produced a 90-minute DVD that takes the mystery out of the process and walks you step-by-step through it all in clear, easy-to-understand terms.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How To Lubricate the Drive Sheaves
- How To Lubricate the Speed Dial and Adjust the Dial Reading (if necessary)
- How To Adjust the Belt Tension
- How To Clean and Wax the Quill
- How To Establish Blade-To-Table and Blade-To-Fence Parallelism
- How To Set the Table Tilt Stops
- How To Set the Miter Gauge Stops
- How To Align the Extension Tables Saw Guard Adjustments
- How To Adjust the Riving Knife To Prevent Catches
- How To Align the Lathe Tailstock
- How Waxing Will Protect Your Way Tubes
- How To Adjust the Power Mount & Tailstock Locking Handles
You Simply Can't Miss! Nothing Is Left To Chance!
Shopsmith Help Kit
Shopsmith's 63-piece help kit is the perfect companion for maintaining and aligning your Shopsmith Mark V when following Rick Davis' step-by-step instructions. (Note: contents of the help kit have been updated from what is shown in the Shopsmith Journals DVD video. See online details for current information.
This indispensable 63-piece kit includes vital lubricants for keeping your Mark V running smoothly and dependably - plus - a T-handled Allen wrench, two shop rags, a Mark V alignment and maintenance manual and a collection of the most frequently lost setscrews... all in a convenient, easy-to-find box that you can locate in your shop in a heartbeat, when needed.
556051 Shopsmith Journals - 90 Minute DVD ... $29.50
515325 Shopsmith Help Kit ... $34.70
Order Toll-Free by Phone, if you prefer -- 1-800-543-7586
Copyright © 2015 Shopsmith All rights reserved.