Eight Reasons People Choose the Shopsmith Woodworking System
Eight Reasons Why Over a Million Folks Like You
Have Chosen The Shopsmith Woodworking System
Reason #1 - The Tools You Need in the Space You Have
- 34" Lathe for turning porch and stair railings, bed posts, chair spindles, bowls, table legs, gift boxes, vases, etc.
- 10" Table Saw with all the precision and support you need to rip or crosscut softwoods, hardwoods, and all types of sheet materials.
- 12" Disc Sander for truing, sizing, and smoothing project workpieces.
- Horizontal Boring & Doweling Machine for doweling furniture or table-tops and drilling or boring the edges or ends of workpieces that are too wide or long for the drill press.
- 16-1/2" Drill Press for drilling woods, composites, plastics, and all types of non-ferrous metals.
The Shopsmith Mark 7 also gives you:
- Quality Over & Under-Table Shaper* for creating decorative edges on furniture components and similar projects, as well as specialized joinery such as drop-leaf table edges, tongue & groove joints, cabinet door making and lots more.
- Full-Featured Over & Under-Table Router Table* for grooving, dadoing, rabbeting, specialized joinery such as rounded mortises, plus plunge-cutting shapes and more.
Reason #2 - A Better Value than Individual Tools
Your dollar goes further when all of these tools share the same operating stand, infinitely variable speed motor, tool spindle, worktable, miter gauge rip fence and other components... than if you had to purchase separate stands, motors, tables etc. for each tool.
Reason #3 - Plenty of Muscle for All of Your Projects
The Mark 7's powerful, state-of-the-art DVR motor delivers your choice of 1-3/4 HP at 120 Volts or a full 2 HP at 220 Volts with consistent, project-tackling torque throughout its full 250 RPM to 10,000 RPM speed range.
The Mark V's motor gives you 1-1/8 HP at 120 Volts and a 700 RPM to 5,200 RPM speed range....
...either one making easy work of your toughest jobs !
Mark 7 / Mark V
- 7 Woodworking Tools
- • Interactive Demo
- • 10" Table Saw
- • 34" Lathe
- • 16 1/2" Drill Press
- • 12" Disc Sander
- • Horizontal Boring
- • Over Table Router
- • Under Table Shaper
- • 7 Functions - Train
- • 7 Functions - Clock
- Tool Changeovers
- Shared Features
- Shared Setups
- Standard Accessories
- Table Configurations
- Over or Under Table
- Table System Comparison
- 8 Reasons Why
- Request Information Kit
- See It Live In Person
- Pricing & Purchase