Shopsmith Comprehensive Owners Manuals
Special Offer On Owners Manuals
Order your Comprehensive Shopsmith Owner's Manual from this special “Getting Started” series and we'll include Free Shipping.
Here's a wealth of invaluable information to help you get the most out of your machine's basic functions.
- How to switch from tool-to-tool in less than two minutes.
- Tips & techniques for mastering the various operations.
- How to tune-up and maintain your Shopsmith machine for optimal performance.
- Nothing is left to chance.
- How to assemble the individual components of the machine for proper operation.
- How to align the worktable, extension tables, rip fence, miter gauge and other machine components properly to ensure precise, professional-looking results on all of your projects.
- How to assemble, align and use machine safety components to avoid personal injury.
- How to set the Mark V up for -- and perform -- basic table sawing, disc sanding, vertical drilling, horizontal boring and lathe turning operations.
- When and how to perform the regular recommended maintenance procedures that will help you keep your Mark V operating at peak performance
- How to use the procedures outlined in our detailed Problem/Cause/Solution Troubleshooting Guide to quickly and easily diagnose and correct over 100 potential operational problems that could arise.
Even if you normally throw tool Owner's Manuals away or stash them in a dark corner of your shop, these manuals will be different and really belong in your workshop library.
- Mark V Model 500 Manual is 101 pages long and comes to you in a handy 3-ring binder.
- Mark V Model 510 & 520 Manual is 80 pages long and comes in a 3-ring binder for ready reference.
Note: This offer is only available within the continental United States.
Order Your Manual Now and Get Free Shipping!
522812 MARK 7 Owners Manual ... $35.99
845525 MARK V Models 505/510/520 Owners Manual ... $29.99
845435 MARK V Model 500 Owners Manual ... $29.99
- Knowing Your Machine
- Getting Ready
- Table Saw
- Drill Press
- Horizontal Boring
- Disc Sanding
- Over-Table Router
- Under-Table Shaper
- Making a Project