Shopsmith is looking for an entrepreneurial, growth-minded sales professional to be a part of our exciting, new enhanced sales format. We are seeking a sales professional to work designated regional territory and accelerate growth by conducting sales demonstrations on location at National brands like Lowes and Woodcraft. You will enjoy a typical 4-day work week with the earning potential and benefits well above six figures. Shopsmith offers world class training materials, webinars, and an on-site trainer.
IS THIS YOU?
• 4 to 6 years+ of direct selling experience is desired.
• Strong ability to Connect with People through Live Demonstrations that exude your excitement and passion about the best woodworking products on the market.
• Highly Customer Focused to help bring new prospects into the Shopsmith Family and provide the more than 600,000+ owners direction on how to upgrade existing older machines to be a brand • new machine.
• Must have the ability, skill, and desire to be a world-class closer.
• Demonstrated ability to immediately build rapport with Shopsmith prospects, owners, and store partners
• High energy, contiguously positive, no-doubt, can-do attitude
• Woodworking or D-I-Y familiarity a plus
• Must be able to present yourself in a Professional manner at all times
• Regional Travel Required (Typically states around your home base)
• Must be a licensed driver, own your own transportation, have the ability to lift 35+ pounds.