Join the Shopsmith Team
Shopsmith, the provider of premier woodworking products for more than 65 Years, is growing! We are proud to say our customers love our products so much they have built a loyal community around our brand. And, we support their woodworking dreams as their Lifetime Woodworking Partner.
We have built a unique culture by hiring people who are experts at what they do. Whether it’s woodworking, or other aspects of our business that support the industry, we value their talents. From our ingenious engineers to our enthusiastic sales team, we are constantly looking for highly talented people to join our family.
Now About You!
If you are a smart, hard-working, honest individual who loves growth, submit your resume. We would love to get to know you!
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Shopsmith
1. Our People. We are Passionate. Personable. Sincere. We are committed to our community of customers, and to creating a meaningful work experience.
2. Our Reputation. As a Lifetime Woodworking Partner for hundreds of thousands of woodworkers for over 65 years, we are a highly trusted brand. And, you can feel good about that.
3. Fast Growing. Shopsmith is expanding and building strategic partnerships with large National brands like Lowes and Woodcraft that make it easy for Woodworkers and Do-It-Yourselfers everywhere to see and hear about Shopsmith products.
4. Ability to Advance. We take pride in developing our people and will give you plenty of opportunity to step up and contribute in bigger or new roles.
5. Diversity of Work. Woodworkers count on us to help them reach their woodworking goals. That means we enjoy interesting projects and challenging work.
Current Job Openings
Shopsmith is looking for an entrepreneurial, growth-minded sales professional to be a part of our exciting, new enhanced sales format. We are seeking a sales professional to work designated regional territory and accelerate growth by conducting sales demonstrations on location at …
Shopsmith is looking for a Part-Time or Freelance Copywriter / Blog Writer. If you have impeccable writing skills; can quickly understand woodworking and D-I-Y industry lingo, grasp product information and be able to repurpose it into highly sellable content; and work …
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a high-energy, customer-first attitude, quality, safety and mechanically minded. This individual will be expected to provide consistently excellent attendance and outstanding performance. No Experience – No Worries. We will train the right …
I have been a Shopsmith owner for 20 years. I started with a Mark V moved up to a Mark 510 about 7 years ago & finally talked myself into purchasing a MARK 7 and passing my Mark 510 to my son. I am extremely pleased with the new MARK 7. I have half my garage to work in after I pull the car out. There is no other machine on the market that I can do shaping, routing, table sawing with the precision that the MARK 7 provides. Most everything that I use is on casters from my worktable, mobile clamp station to the most important item, the MARK 7. It is a quality made USA machine. You won't be disappointed. Rating: 5 - Eddie Thompson, New Mexico